Ultra-lightweight and guaranteed chafe-free every time.
- World's lightest full-leg running underwear at under 40 grams
- Designed by runners - no inner thigh seam and super smooth stitching
- Highly breathable and wicking to keep you cool and dry
- Stay comfortable all day long with fitted 3D stretch
- No chafing or your money back
- 85gsm Italian blend - 90% polyamide / 10% elastane
- Performance waistband and 6" inseam for full leg protection
The Commando (2018) was our first product and received almost universal 5 star reviews but #betterneverstops. Based on your excellent feedback, we have tweaked the Commando (previously called Commando V2) to be even better.
- Removed the front inner leg seam, a high-risk chafing area
- Reverse merrow stitch for a "barely there" seam feel
- Tapered leg and more elastic leg hem to stay put
- Waistband seam moved off-centre back to prevent coccyx rub
- Adjusted the sizing for a truer fit (see updated size chart)
"Helps to combat chafing, incredibly light, very breathable and comfortable and ideal for all conditions." - Ultra168. And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
The Commando has been extensively tested in Hong Kong's tropical conditions and is guaranteed chafe-free. If you experience any chafing in your T8 Commandos, send us a photo and we'll refund you 100%. Please note we use Asian sizing, which can be up to half a size smaller than western sizing.
Make it a T8 week! Order multiple T8 products and use the discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off your entire order.
Comfortable fabric. Great base for running.
Super light and not rough at all but kinda a weird fit for me...
I got these solely because of a spot prize voucher after a race event, and I'm so glad I did! I'd never considered a light weight 'under short' before, and I got all sorts of chaffing issues with some running shorts that had built in underwear. These Commandos are amazing; light, and no chaffing issues whatsoever (I ended up cutting out the worn out undershorts from an old pair of Inov-8 running shorts just to wear these). I've since bought a second pair and some sherpa shorts to go with them.
It really doesn’t matter what sport you’re into, these performance underwear set the bar higher than anything else out there. Even under every day business or casual wear, T8 commandos are a man’s ‘go to’ underwear. Throw in a hot and high humidity Asian summer, and once again, T8 comes out on top as the most comfortable everyday + sporting solution down under. Here’s a sneak peak at my v1 T8’s — really takes more than a 1000 miles to wear these puppies out. I’ve just thrown out every other pair of underwear I have, if you must know. Thanks T8, Cheers
After a long trail run today without lube, I am happy to say that I am chafe free and loved how the commando fit. I don’t like it too tight but also don’t like it bouncing around. Commando stayed out around my thighs without cutting off circulation and did not ride up or sag. This is a must have for long sweaty runs!