** PLEASE NOTE - CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED WITHIN HONG KONG **
Races are hard enough without having to lug around a "brick" as part of your mandatory gear. Modern phones can weigh up to 180 grams, where as the L8STAR is just 18 grams, the difference being a pair of lightweight carbon poles. And yes, this phone really works!
- Unlocked phone with nano-SIM slot
- 2G network via GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Global use with some exceptions, which are Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and some US carriers as at June 2019 - see here for latest coverage (yellow or orange has 2G)
- Built-in rechargeable 300mAh battery with micro-USB charger
- 2-3 days run-time on standby mode
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Product size - W62 x H24 x D12mm, 16 grams
- Languages: English, French, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portugese, German, Vietnamese, Polish, Dutch
I used this phone recently in an overseas 109km race and it was super small and light. Just turned it on, put it in a ziplock bag, and could just forget about it. One less bulky mandatory gear item to worry about. Thanks T8!!