Bella + Canvas Women's Triblend Casual Tee
You won't want to take off this best-selling women's triblend t-shirt. The best of three fabrics combined into one seductively-soft tee. Show your T8 love!!
Note: While other brands offer triblend fabrics as technical running tees (citing wicking, breathability, shape and durability), we see our Bella + Canvas version as more of a super comfy post-run tee. We are busily working on our technical top range for running in hot, humid conditions, and hope to have updates shortly.
- Luxuriously soft tri-blend feel - combines the comfort of cotton, the durability of polyester and the luxurious drape of rayon!
- Modern unisex fit (see sizing below)
- Eco-friendly construction
- True Royal colour
- 50% poly, 25% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
's eco-friendly processes
- Water reduction - By using newer, more efficient dye machines, we use 7x less water than the average for clothing manufacturers, saving 24 million gallons a week. Any water we do use goes through a filtration system that allows it to be recycled.
- Energy reduction - We are a green company through and through - taking every opportunity we can to reduce our co2 emissions. If you take a quick tour around our headquarters you'll find we use solar energy to power our sewing and cutting facilities, motion-sensor LED lighting and skylights throughout each building, and electric car charging stations to encourage employees to go green.
- Virtually zero waste - Our manufacturing facilities and LA Headquarters produce almost no landfill because we recycle pretty much everything that can't be turned into a tee. We've optimized our cutting to reduce plastic use, and excess fabric is recycled into a number of things like baby bibs or stuffing for upholstery. Let nothing go to waste!
The team at T8 are awesome. I ordered the Triblend T in a size M which thought would fit but was grossly undersized for me because of the narrow and small cut. It didn't quite meet he Australian market so I reached out to return it only to be incredibly surprised by the response. They offered to send me a larger one if I had someone else I could pass the T-shirt onto because of the hassle of trying to return it. I was so thankful. I erred on the side of caution and ordered an XL (14) and within another week my Tee arrived. I love the softness and texture of the Tee and have also passed on the size M to a friend who loves it as well.