Men's Commandos Running Underwear
Ultra-lightweight and guaranteed chafe-free every time.
- World's lightest full-leg running underwear at under 40 grams
- Designed by runners - no inner thigh seam and super smooth stitching
- Highly breathable and wicking to keep you cool and dry
- Stay comfortable all day long with fitted 3D stretch
- No chafing or your money back
- 85gsm Italian blend - 90% polyamide / 10% elastane
- Performance waistband and 6" inseam for full leg protection
The Commando (2018) was our first product and received almost universal 5 star reviews but #betterneverstops. Based on your excellent feedback, we have tweaked the Commando (previously called Commando V2) to be even better.
- Removed the front inner leg seam, a high-risk chafing area
- Reverse merrow stitch for a "barely there" seam feel
- Tapered leg and more elastic leg hem to stay put
- Waistband seam moved off-centre back to prevent coccyx rub
- Adjusted the sizing for a truer fit
"Helps to combat chafing, incredibly light, very breathable and comfortable and ideal for all conditions." - Ultra168. And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
The Commando has been extensively tested in Hong Kong's tropical conditions and is guaranteed chafe-free. If you experience any chafing in your T8 Commandos, send us a photo and we'll refund you 100%. Please note we use Asian sizing, which can be up to half a size smaller than western sizing.
Make it a T8 week! Order multiple T8 products and use the discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off your entire order.
Great fabric, very elastic, comfortable, easy fit under T8’s running pants, super lightweight. Fantastic value for money. I’m curious about it’s durability but would have no issue to buy new ones for such a price.
I’ve used these underwear’s in four 100milers now: hilly one with 66K of elevation change, wet one with River crossing to the waist, hot one etc, all with no chafing whatsoever. Very pleased with the performance, and I bought many over time. They’re thin, but are remarkably durable. Definitely recommend them to anyone
I’ve had a couple of pairs of these men’s underwear and the fact that I’ve come back to get more shows they are worth every cent. They really are light weight, breathable and prevent chafing. I highly recommend if you are running regularly.
Light, comfortable... highly recommended not only for running but for everyday use
Excellent products and service !