Ultra-lightweight and guaranteed chafe-free every time.
- World's lightest full-leg running underwear at under 40 grams
- Designed by runners - no inner thigh seam and super smooth stitching
- Highly breathable and wicking to keep you cool and dry
- Stay comfortable all day long with fitted 3D stretch
- No chafing or your money back
- 85gsm Italian blend - 90% polyamide / 10% elastane
- Performance waistband and 6" inseam for full leg protection
The Commando (2018) was our first product and received almost universal 5 star reviews but #betterneverstops. Based on your excellent feedback, we have tweaked the Commando (previously called Commando V2) to be even better.
- Removed the front inner leg seam, a high-risk chafing area
- Reverse merrow stitch for a "barely there" seam feel
- Tapered leg and more elastic leg hem to stay put
- Waistband seam moved off-centre back to prevent coccyx rub
- Adjusted the sizing for a truer fit (see updated size chart)
"Helps to combat chafing, incredibly light, very breathable and comfortable and ideal for all conditions." - Ultra168. And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
The Commando has been extensively tested in Hong Kong's tropical conditions and is guaranteed chafe-free. If you experience any chafing in your T8 Commandos, send us a photo and we'll refund you 100%. Please note we use Asian sizing, which can be up to half a size smaller than western sizing.
Make it a T8 week! Order multiple T8 products and use the discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off your entire order.
The Commandos Running Underwear for men are as advertised. No more needs to be said. I will be getting the shorts in the future to try them out.
I have always worn some form of compression shorts for running to help reduce fatigues in my quad and hamstring muscles. I’ve gone through all sorts of brands trying to find the right pair. I didn’t expect T8 Commandos would be right for me but actually they’ve been perfect in terms of comfort, sweat control and general fatigue management in the legs. Really enjoy wearing them and now they are part of my running essentials.
I ordered to pairs on line, to be shipped to rural Western Australia. They arrived pretty promptly, even though it was the lead up to the busy Christmas postal period. Well done there. I wore one pair for a 100 km run. No chafing. Comfortable and comforting. Well done there too. I’ll keep wearing my T8 Men’s Commando Running Undies. And I will go back to T8 to look at what they have when I need further running apparel. Couldn’t fault them.
My girlfriend got me a pair of Commandos. They are amazing!!! Just so comfortable. There is nothing else like it on the market.
Most light and airy! Stops chaffing very well and excellent fit.