Men's Commandos Running Underwear
Ultra-lightweight and guaranteed chafe-free every time.
- World's lightest full-leg running underwear at under 40 grams
- Designed by runners - no inner thigh seam and super smooth stitching
- Highly breathable and wicking to keep you cool and dry
- Stay comfortable all day long with fitted 3D stretch
- Performance waistband and 6" inseam for full leg protection
- No chafing or your money back
- 85gsm Italian blend - 90% polyamide / 10% elastane
The Commando (2018) was our first product and received almost universal 5 star reviews but #betterneverstops. Based on your excellent feedback, we have tweaked the Commando (previously called Commando V2) to be even better.
- Removed the front inner leg seam, a high-risk chafing area
- Reverse merrow stitch for a "barely there" seam feel
- Tapered leg and more elastic leg hem to stay put
- Waistband seam moved off-centre back to prevent coccyx rub
- Adjusted the sizing for a truer fit (size guide here)
"Helps to combat chafing, incredibly light, very breathable and comfortable and ideal for all conditions." - Ultra168. And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
The Commando has been extensively tested in Hong Kong's tropical conditions and is guaranteed chafe-free. If you experience any chafing in your T8 Commandos, send us a photo and we'll refund you 100%. Please note we use Asian sizing, which can be up to half a size smaller than western sizing.
Make it a T8 week! Order multiple T8 products and use the discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off your entire order.
I love these undergarments because they’re so lightweight and breathable you forget you’re wearing them! I’ve worn mine on a few half marathons and they’ve been fantastic especially in conjunction with the Sherpa shorts v2. I’d definitely recommend them.
These underwear by far the most practical underwear. The details such as inverted seems.. very high breathability and perfect fit design makes them best for active lifestyle. I wear them for hiking in the heat of North Australian Tropics. They stay place .. don’t ride up and no chafing
I have now 5 pairs of these and the are truly excellent. Lightweight, breathable, quick dry, soft... and affordable!
Lightweight, comfortable and most importantly no rubbing or becoming uncomfortable even when soaking wet from heavy rain. I love them.
The quality is good and comfort.