Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail or mountain, these lightweight women's shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack and just run.
- Specially tailored women's cut and fit
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
- MIND OVER MOUNTAIN motif on back leg
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos women's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- See the size graphic right / below. We use Asian sizing, which can be up to half a size smaller than western sizing. Smaller runners with large quads or looking for a more comfortable fit should consider going up half a size.
- We recommend tying the drawstring for minimum bounce. Two sided slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of gross profits from Sherpa Shorts sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
2 in 1
The Sherpa Shorts fits perfectly and even with some energy gels in the "belt" it doesn´t slide down. My hydration pack is quite small and light, but not enough space for all the energy stuff. Great idea to add the "naked running band" into the shorts!!! 2 in 1 ;-)
Can’t wait for the next batch!
Absolutely loving the T8 Women’s Sherpa Shorts! They’re incredibly light (feather light in fact), easy to pack (can even rolled up and stuffed in a corner of your purse), and quick to dry (quicker than you’re ready for your next run). Extremely convenient to stash a flask, a rain jacket, gels, cash and keys neatly organised in pockets - quick to access with minimal bounce while running. They deliver on everything that’s promised...and more! The team took pains to ensure small details were taken care of, for instance, smaller divided pockets in the mesh, option for the draw string to be tied on the inside or out. To top it all off, 1% of gross profits goes to a worthy cause. Can’t stop Singing praises for this product! Waiting on tenterhooks for the next batch.
My new favourite running shorts
A litre of liquid in three flasks; a small amount of nibbles; cash+cards, and my phone— all around my waist in the shorts' belt pockets, with very, very minimal bounce. These shorts are awesome.
Great light shorts
Really comfortable! A bit tight for me but feeling good after putting some stuffs on it. By the way, I've just ordered the ladies undies today.....:)
I got this pair of shorts through a race and took it for a 3-hr run. Felt amazing like wearing nothing at all with a “naked belt” on. Had this overlay with tights as the ladies undies were not released. Personally I like it how you don’t have to bring any extra race belt or hydration vest, all the more if you’re the minimalist type:)