Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight women's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa V2s!
- Specially tailored women's cut and fit
- Carries all your running essentials - 1L water, phone, gels and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort
- Four reconfigured pockets with key holder – NEW for v2!
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders – NEW for v2!
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 3" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
So what's new in the Sherpa Shorts v2s? Let's hear from T8 co-founder John Ellis on the cool features:
And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos women's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- Ladies looking for a longer short can consider the men's version. We've had some good feedback!
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of profits from Sherpa Shorts website sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
Looks nice and very light!
This is my second pair, love them as much as the first. I chafe a LOT and since wearing these with the underwear I have had ZERO chafe. I bought them only because of the 100% chafe guarantee and was expecting to return them but instead I bought a second pair! Have tested them on many long runs, the last one a humid and drizzly 100km and still no chafe issues. I'll be wearing these for the upcoming Coast2Kosci 240km race as they have been great on every training run. Being able to carry my fluid and fuel without a pack is a massive bonus and there is very minimal, if any, bounce. Absolutely love these shorts, have become a big fan! Can you make a shirt??
The commando underwear and sherpa shorts fits perfectly. Super light and comfy. I already said goodbye to petroleum jelly after using this product. I actually have several pairs. It becomes my uniform for running. lol Imagine, I can bring all the essentials I need without bringing extra bag. ;)
I used it after recommandation of my husband who was using those shorts + underwear for some months, and I have to say that this is a great combo, light, doesn't keep the humidity, and perfect for races to carry the mandatory items. My go-to short anytime I need to carry water, phone and keys.
The best shorts I have for trail runs. The pockets are very accommodating to whatever you need to carry and it dries up fast after your exercises. Very stretchable too so it fits one nicely. Love Sherpa Shorts.