Women's Sherpa Shorts v2
Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight women's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa V2s!
- Specially tailored women's cut and fit
- Carries all your running essentials - hydration, phone, gels and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort
- Four reconfigured pockets with key holder – NEW for v2!
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders – NEW for v2!
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 3" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
So what's new in the Sherpa Shorts v2s? Let's hear from T8 co-founder John Ellis on the cool features:
And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size. Size guide here.
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos women's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- Ladies looking for a longer short can consider the men's version. We've had some good feedback!
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of profits from Sherpa Shorts website sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
I struggle to find shorts that I feel comfortable in. I like shorts with an under layer of cycling shorts and pockets to take my phone, a bit of cash and a few loops to hang some water bottles. So I paired the shorts with the under wear and it was the perfect combo! No riding up, plenty of space, very comfortable and great for the heat and humidity of Hong Kong!
The material of the shorts is so light yet comfortable. The hidden pockets helped keep items really snugged.
Usually wearing tights to go for trails, until I got my first pair of T8. It came in a small packet meaning is really light weight. I am amazed by its featherlite quality and the best part is the pouches on the shorts to hold water flasks ( best to use the T8 Flask), keys and other stuff even mobiles and charger battery. It really can hold many things and the best part is when you are going at fast speed, the items don't giggle or fall out. Compared to many of those brands out there, I must say this pair of shorts is really value for money. No gimmicks, really designed for runners. Highly recommend!
I love the material and the texture of this short. Been wanting to find a pair of short that meets my requirement, a mini pocket for me to keep my Hp, car keys and nowadays is a mask and this short has it all. Too good that I bought a pair for my buddy as her birthday. Will definitely buy again
The shorts carries everything for me. Can't handle anything on my shoulder anymore.