Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight women's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa V2s - new release!
- Specially tailored women's cut and fit
- Carries all your running essentials - 1L water, phone, gels and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort
- Four reconfigured pockets with key holder – NEW for v2!
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders – NEW for v2!
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 3" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
Check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
- Ladies looking for a longer short can consider the men's version. We've had some good feedback!
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button (grandpa style!), tie the drawstring tight, then pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos women's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of gross profits from Sherpa Shorts sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
The commando underwear and sherpa shorts fits perfectly. Super light and comfy. I already said goodbye to petroleum jelly after using this product. I actually have several pairs. It becomes my uniform for running. lol Imagine, I can bring all the essentials I need without bringing extra bag. ;)
I used it after recommandation of my husband who was using those shorts + underwear for some months, and I have to say that this is a great combo, light, doesn't keep the humidity, and perfect for races to carry the mandatory items. My go-to short anytime I need to carry water, phone and keys.
I’m a man but I also try to wear Women's Sherpa Shorts due to I need shorter than Men’s Sherpa shorts. From test on today I am very like it. Feel comfortable and also very dry. Recommend everybody to try T8 sherpa shorts
Bought these as interested to see if they really did hold all you needed for a long run without bounce. And they absolutely do! The shorts themselves are very comfy. I can get a half litre soft bottle, multiple gels and my phone in these shorts and carry them with no bounce, I just forget they are there. These are now my favourite shorts to wear for any runs!