Men's Sherpa Shorts v2
Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa Shorts v2s!
- Carries all your running essentials - 1L water, phone, gels and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort
- Four reconfigured pockets with key holder – NEW for v2!
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders – NEW for v2!
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
So what's new in the Sherpa Shorts v2s? Let's hear from T8 co-founder John Ellis on the cool features:
And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size. Size guide here.
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- Men looking for a shorter racing short can consider the ladies version. It works surprisingly well and looks sharp too.
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of profits from Sherpa Shorts website sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
Normally wearing my sports wear size M, I ordered an M also for these shorts and at the beginning was afraid it might be to tight. After wearing it now and loading it with a soft flask 0,5l I’m happy that I did. It just fits perfect and holds everything in place. The fabric is excellent also after long runs in the rain. I recommmend it together with the Commando underwear. A perfect match. I’m all around happy with the shorts let’s hope it is also lasting many miles then I might have found my perfect shorts.
This shorts/runderware combo is amazing. So comfortable and the storage area is brilliant with no bounce.
Guys this is my 3rd Sherpa shorts (Black,Blue & Red) Must say this is the best shorts for trail run or a evening jog around your neighbourhood . It’s so light & comfortable with pockets around your wrist line to keep your necessary essentials items for your run Don’t forget to use it with T8 commando. Next on line to purchase Sherpa white or green shorts. Well done T8 Team for producing this amazing shorts.
Big fan of the Sherpa Shorts v2. I usually store my iPhone Xs in the back pocket and my keys in the front pocket and barely feel them. In combination with the T8 Commandos, I had no chaffing issue yet and reduced my usual prep of aggressive cream use. And on top, due to its light weight, the shorts take a lot less water / sweat than other pants during steamy HK summer runs. More details in audio-form: life-sparring.com/podcast/2021/06/03/life-sparring-round-10-shadowboxing-may-vaccination-with-the-wife
Undergarments and running shorts are the lightest and most comfortable I have worn to date. Integrated storage compartments are fantastic in holding the necessary for most daily runs. Will definitely be coming back for more!