Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa Shorts v2s!
- Carries all your running essentials - 1L water, phone, gels and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort
- Four reconfigured pockets with key holder – NEW for v2!
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders – NEW for v2!
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
So what's new in the Sherpa Shorts v2s? Let's hear from T8 co-founder John Ellis on the cool features:
And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- Men looking for a shorter racing short can consider the ladies version. It works surprisingly well and looks sharp too.
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of profits from Sherpa Shorts website sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
I just love the cut and fit, the soft fabric, the waistline spacious pocket that keeps my electrolytes refill from dangling, the reflective sticker. I have 4 pairs and recommended it to many friends who also adopted it!
I am a long time runner and have used a variety of ways to carry gels, keys, phone - clip on or waist bag or jacket pocket. All extras - these shorts eliminate the need for add in as everything is in the shorts! Space for gels and keys and your phone and whatever else you can think of. Seamlessly sew in the waist and with no irritation or bounce. Like the title says a no brainer. One recommendation: size up. My XL is more like a large - other than that probably the lightest coolest shorts I’ve worn in 20 years of running.
very good!Putting the phone is very stable, recommended
These shorts are great, no chafing anywhere and perfect for a girl whose thigh shape doesn’t really work with the girls short shorts. I’m an ultra runner, I’ve done a 35k training run in these in the heat and they performed perfectly. I’m keen to try them in six weeks on my next 100k race.
I have already bought 4 pair of Sherpa shorts (Black and Blue) however recently also bought the limited edition white pair received the other day. I plan on using them tomorrow on a trail run. If they are anything like the other T8 shorts I have, I love them. Lightweight, Breathable, running belt built in to carry everything I need for a 20-30km run. Great product, great customer service, great price.