Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail or mountain, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack and just run.
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commando V2 men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free running experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee! Runners looking for a "racing fit" (tighter waist and less bounce) should consider going half a size smaller. Women's version coming soon...
Please note we've changed the motif on the back leg of the shorts from MIND OVER MOUNTAIN. Each season, we want to celebrate something new and inspiring and this season is the Sherpa Boleh bandaid. Our very special T8 Typhoon ambassador, Alessandro Sherpa, is our inspiration - find out what it means here.
Composition - shorts (80% nylon, 20% elastane), waistband (77% nylon, 23% spandex) and mesh (68% nylon, 32% lycra).
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of gross profits from Sherpa Shorts sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.