Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa Shorts v2s!
- Carries all your running essentials - 1L water, phone, gels and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort
- Four reconfigured pockets with key holder – NEW for v2!
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders – NEW for v2!
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
So what's new in the Sherpa Shorts v2s? Let's hear from T8 co-founder John Ellis on the cool features:
And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- Men looking for a shorter racing short can consider the ladies version. It works surprisingly well and looks sharp too.
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of profits from Sherpa Shorts website sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
Great shorts with 4 pockets. So far have jog with a 500ml soft flask & handphone on it @ very minimum bounce. Will plan to do a long run with it soon.
quick delivery, good fit, lightweight material. highly recommended.
I bought this pair of shorts for my buddy as a Christmas gift. The material is super light and colour is trendy. Very functional shorts. On Boxing Day I met my buddy and it was too small. I called them and explained that I still don’t have the invoice but their staff Dave recognises this sales and told me I should have received the invoice. I then checked my junk box and it was sent right away after my purchase. Anyway, Dave told me not to worry and I can take it back for an exchange as long as the packaging and tag are still on. I exchanged to a bigger size and my friend loves it.
Very light and easy to pack anythings i want to carry!
I did a 21K trail run with these recently and they lived up to their expectations compared to my other normal running shorts. Felt light and the pockets were amazing stuff; I can put my massive iphone 10S Max at the front and it is tucked away nicely and I did not worry at all about it falling out. There were also pockets around the side and back so I can use for water bottles maybe? Definitely the gel and electrolyte salt packets can fit.