Men's Sherpa Shorts v2
Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa Shorts v2s!
- Carries all your running essentials - hydration, phone, gels and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort
- Four reconfigured pockets with key holder – NEW for v2!
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders – NEW for v2!
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
So what's new in the Sherpa Shorts v2s? Let's hear from T8 co-founder John Ellis on the cool features:
And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size. Size guide here.
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- Men looking for a shorter racing short can consider the ladies version. It works surprisingly well and looks sharp too.
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of profits from Sherpa Shorts website sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
These were better than expected. The storage is unbelievable and the fit of these shorts are very comfortable. I ran a 50K and had no chafing at all. These are now my race shorts going forward. I don’t like wearing packs and the storage in these shorts allow me not to.
Very happy with the men's shorts in XS. I find the ladies cut too short, the mens are perfect. Love the green too.
Bought the Sherpa Shorts v2 so I could carry some water on my long runs only to discover that they are the most comfortable shorts I have ever run with. Can easily carry a 125ml, 500ml soft flasks, keys and some gels!
I ordered the wrong size Medium should of got Large working out how to get correct size?
I love these shorts. I was a big fan of the original ones, but the new ones are even better as they now have a range of colours and have a easy way of attaching your race number. They are really lightweight and comfortable. They dry really easy and don’t feel uncomfortable to wear even when they are wet.