Men's Commandos Running Underwear
Ultra-lightweight and guaranteed chafe-free every time.
- World's lightest full-leg running underwear at under 40 grams
- Designed by runners - no inner thigh seam and super smooth stitching
- Highly breathable and wicking to keep you cool and dry
- Stay comfortable all day long with fitted 3D stretch
- Performance waistband and 6" inseam for full leg protection
- No chafing or your money back
- 85gsm Italian blend - 90% polyamide / 10% elastane
The Commando (2018) was our first product and received almost universal 5 star reviews but #betterneverstops. Based on your excellent feedback, we have tweaked the Commando (previously called Commando V2) to be even better.
- Removed the front inner leg seam, a high-risk chafing area
- Reverse merrow stitch for a "barely there" seam feel
- Tapered leg and more elastic leg hem to stay put
- Waistband seam moved off-centre back to prevent coccyx rub
- Adjusted the sizing for a truer fit (size guide here)
"Helps to combat chafing, incredibly light, very breathable and comfortable and ideal for all conditions." - Ultra168. And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
The Commando has been extensively tested in Hong Kong's tropical conditions and is guaranteed chafe-free. If you experience any chafing in your T8 Commandos, send us a photo and we'll refund you 100%. Please note we use Asian sizing, which can be up to half a size smaller than western sizing.
Make it a T8 week! Order multiple T8 products and use the discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off your entire order.
After using skins for many yrs and always chaffing up after the 15km mark, using countless tubs of paw paw cream to stop chaffing, I seen Stephen Redfern review on the T8, so I decided to order 2 pairs to see how good they are, well I couldn’t believe that I went out for a 25km with no paw paw on, came home without chaff, there are super light, super comfy, I will definitely order more pairs in the future, and I got 3 pairs plus delivery for the same price as a pair of skins, it’s a win win in my eyes, cheers guys
T8 Men's Comando Running Underware
After many posr run screaming sessions when that warm water hit the spits where my skin used to be, I found all the anti- chafe sticks and sprays didn't cut it. The T8's were a game changer, no more long runs with sore and bloodied thighs.
They Work like a dream. You forget your wearing them. Highly recommend the commando’s.
You forget they’re there.
I love these undergarments because they’re so lightweight and breathable you forget you’re wearing them! I’ve worn mine on a few half marathons and they’ve been fantastic especially in conjunction with the Sherpa shorts v2. I’d definitely recommend them.
Best active underwear
These underwear by far the most practical underwear. The details such as inverted seems.. very high breathability and perfect fit design makes them best for active lifestyle. I wear them for hiking in the heat of North Australian Tropics. They stay place .. don’t ride up and no chafing