Women's Commandos Running Underwear
Boyshorts revolutionised - guaranteed chafe-free, ultra lightweight and full protection
- World's lightest full-leg running underwear at under 35 grams
- Designed by female runners for a comfortable gender-specific fit
- No chafing or your money back - 5" inseam for full leg protection and no inner thigh seam
- Stay comfy all day long - fitted 3D stretch and highly breathable
- Elastic leg seams help prevent riding up*
- Reverse merrow stitching for a "barely there" seam feel
- 85gsm Italian blend - 90% polyamide / 10% elastane
"so light, so thin ... my bum thanked me every time" - Ultra168
Our Commandos have been extensively tested in tropical Hong Kong conditions and is guaranteed chafe-free. If you experience any chafing in your Commandos, send us a photo and we'll refund you 100%, no questions asked! We use Asian sizing, which can be up to half a size smaller than western sizing (size guide here).
*Based on customer feedback, we have recently switched from bonded to sewn elastic leg seams for better comfort.
These underwear are the bomb! you don't even know they are on. I will be ordering another pair real soon!
Ordered another pair
T8 Commando’s and Sherpa shorts
These are the most comfortable running items I have ever owned! It’s the only shorts combo I wear, so much so that I got a second pair so that I can solely only wear these shorts. They are comfy, light and flattering!
Good but not as good as I'd hoped
I got these for wearing under running shorts, they are comfy but if I didn't also wear undershorts they would ride up in a second. They also leave quite an obvious line under the shorts where they start rolling up. But I do still like them, and they're better than cotton pants or the merino ones which have the most uncomfortable VPLs.
good comfort and breathable
overall i m extremely happy with this commando, which i purchased 2 , and will buy a few pairs more as it dries quickly which is good when travelling. however, i feel the hem of the commando a bit tight, thus i purchased a bigher size and tried on, still it is so..... maybe my tight is bigger than normal i doubt....