Men's Sherpa Shorts
Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa Shorts v2s!
- Carries all your running essentials - hydration, phone, gels and more!
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Four hyper-stretch mesh pockets for bounce-free comfort
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders, internal key holder
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition (solid colours) - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Composition (Blue Camo) - 86% polyester, 14% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
So what's new in the Sherpa Shorts v2s? Let's hear from T8 co-founder John Ellis on the cool features:
And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size. Size guide here.
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- Men looking for a shorter racing short can consider the ladies version. It works surprisingly well and looks sharp too.
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of profits from Sherpa Shorts website sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
Purple T8 Short running pant
As the running pant I owned previously, it’s weight is light and the material use is very permissible for air flow. The new purple colour with yellow T8 logo is very pretty.
great quality with great customer service
It’s good stuff and nice quality!
Sherpa shorts bliss
I’m very picky about my shorts and have found it very difficult in the past to find a lightweight running short the right length with provision to carry phone/keys/gels etc without them jangling or falling out. Thank you T8 for designing and making the perfect short that does everything to make running blissful
Brilliant shorts, especially with the base layer
These shorts are light, airy, the right length, have storage in the waistband - my short of choice for any task on trail over 20 miles in length. They are worth the money.