Women's Sherpa Shorts
Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight women's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa V2s!
- Specially tailored women's cut and fit
- Carries all your running essentials - hydration, phone, gels and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort
- Four reconfigured pockets with key holder – NEW for v2!
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders – NEW for v2!
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 3" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition (solid colour) - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Composition (Blue Camo) - 86%Polyester, 14% Elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
So what's new in the Sherpa Shorts v2s? Let's hear from T8 co-founder John Ellis on the cool features:
And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size. Size guide here.
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos women's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle and use discount code 10FOR2 for 10% off - and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- Ladies looking for a longer short can consider the men's version. We've had some good feedback!
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of profits from Sherpa Shorts website sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
Women's Sherpa Shorts
Super light, breathable, fast-dry plus hidden storage, this running short got all the checks!
Woman Sherpa shorts
I got a wrong sizing :( but still can manage by tighten with the strings. The built in pouch is great ! I feel safer with running inner wear as the shorts material is light n barely there.. which is suppose to be that way.:) A little pricey though…. Overall, i still like it
Perfect for carrying essentials
Overall experience well above expectations . I’ve tried so many shorts that promote pockets to carry gear, problem is the constant jumping around with every step you take, these T8 really deliver a smooth ride with all pockets full. If you need to carry gels, water, phone comfortably these are the shorts . Dan
Great trail short
I bought these to use for races based on a recommendation from a friend. I'm a male, but the shorter version (women's) works just great - perfect!
Super comfortable and useful
Super comfortable pair of running shorts that comes with pockets to store stuff. Love it!